Moi

Moi

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Salt Bar

Salt bar in Hayle is a great little inexpensive bar/restaurant.



It has a relaxing atmosphere with fantastically delicious food and drinks! In the summer it has live bands and events on Friday evenings, which I'd love to go and see!

The menu is fantastic as it has a bit of everything from traditional breakfast to nibbles, amazing sandwiches, vegetarian dishes and grilled meat. The children's menu is also brilliant compared to a lot of other places.

The drinks are delicious too, I'm not a big drinker so I love their non alcoholic 'mocktails' which are great for the price and look beautiful. I loved my summer breeze...


For lunch I had 'The Bookmaker melt' and is was truly amazing: tender rump steak with homemade red onion marmalade, melted blue cheese on a garlic, buttered, ciabatta base with a side salad, homemade coleslaw and a handful of chips.


(mouth is watering right now!)

Take a look at the Salt Bar website for more info and a look at their menu and prices, it's worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment