Moi

Moi

Monday 20 January 2014

Anniversary


20/01/2010 - 20/01/2014

Well so far we've made it four years! Yippeeeeeeee!

I love celebrating the anniversary for the day I agreed to be with Jake, because I think it may have been one of the best decisions, if not THE best decision I have ever made.

We got together in 2010 when we were sixteen, we met through School, friends and music. I think we have a very special relationship as we've really grown up together as we've stayed with each other through School, two years of College and we even went to live in Spain for 10 months and made a street performance routine in order to pay the rent for our apartment, and so together have learnt many life lessons. I'm so happy and lucky that he's my best friend! N'aawwwwww soppyyyy!!!

But I have to admit, the best thing and what makes the relationship so special is the fact we are absolutely, unbelievably, undeniably happy to fart in each others presence! ... There's the secret guys ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment