Moi

Moi

Friday 17 October 2014

Uni life

We made it!!

So we arrived in Bath, and it is more beautiful than I thought!
Living in independent housing is the best decision I've made, our housemates are so lovely and after speaking to lots of other students on my course, I think it is much cheaper and I feel much more in independent so I definitely recommend going straight for housing!

Congratulations to Jake as well who got a job in the first week! Woop woop!





Freshers was great! I personally prefer meeting people with a few pints down the pub, which is what I did for the first few days, then I became a bit more curious about the real Bath nightlife and ended up in very silly outfits and having awful headaches for my practical workshops the next day!


I LOVE my Drama course! There's a real mix of practical and theory, and plenty of performances on every night of the week to indulge in. I've also started a Flamenco class on Sundays which is great fun! 

And the campus is sooooo beautiful! There's cows and sheep and swans!





I'm so glad I finally went for it after three years of decision making, I'm so glad I left it until now as well as I feel moving away really helped me with budgeting and keeping healthy.
I think there's going to be a great few years ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment