Moi

Moi

Monday 2 June 2014

Working girl

I haven't written anything in such a long time. I do have a good reason for this though, I've been working full time as a host at The Godolphin Arms hotel which is in a very popular location - right off the causeway from St Michaels Mount.


The Godolphin Arms has recently undergone a huge refurbishment, it closed for five months and reopened on the 2nd of April, It has had fantastic reviews, especially as it's full size opening windows give such a good view over the mount.


I think it's fair to say that I'm very lucky to work here! Even if it means i am extremely busy all the time!





I think it's a fantastic place to go as it caters for all of your needs, you can just have a drink, or a full meal or even just a slice of cake. There's also plenty of outside seating too for the sunny days!

The menu is great too, as it does your typical fish and chips, yet it also has a more gourmet feel to it, whilst making the most of locally sourced ingredients. A specials menu is also provided daily with a catch of the day option.

When it comes to booking tables, on Fridays and weekends, they only take booking of six people or more, although everyone is welcome.

It is my plan to stay working in this beach side inn until September when I start my exciting new adventure in Bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment